Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on our Site, make a contribution, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Seacrest Foundation may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site: We may need their information to display content on our Site correctly.
- To improve customer service: Information Users provide helps us respond to their customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback Users provide to improve our services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users the information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their requests.
How we protect User information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others.
If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include organizational news, updates, related service information, etc. If at any time Users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or Users may contact us via our Site.
User’s acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, User signify acceptance of this policy. If User does not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. User’s continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed User’s acceptance of those changes.
211 Saxony Rd
Encinitas, CA 92024
This document was last updated on January 24, 2022
Get in Touch or Schedule a Tour
Please complete this form and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible to help answer any questions you have, or to schedule a visit.