Guardians of San Diego
Guardians is a dedicated group of volunteers working with Seacrest Foundation to raise funds to support the charitable care needs of Seacrest Village Retirement Communities. Guardians is dedicated to making the future more meaningful and satisfying for those in need.
Seacrest Foundation, with the help of the Guardians, hosts the annual Golf, Tennis, & Spa Day, where over 150 guests enjoy the immaculate and exclusive Del Mar Country Club and Rancho Valencia Spa. The Spa Day is held at Rancho Valencia in Rancho Santa Fe, which includes luncheon and access to spa amenities. Attendees have the opportunity to mingle with friends, old and new, and at the conclusion of golf & tennis play, and spa treatments, both spouses and friends join the tournament players for an evening reception complete with hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, dinner and silent auctions!
Guardians fundraising activities help to cover the cost of charitable care for residents at Seacrest Village.
You are invited to join this devoted group of San Diegans as a member of The Guardians, making a difference in our community and building friendships that last a lifetime.
Members also enjoy the following benefits:
- Exclusive discounts on event tickets (in person or virtual)
- Invitations to Seacrest Village Speaker Series (in person or virtual)
- Opportunity to serve on event committees
- Tickets to High Holy Days services (Ellen & Ingram Chodorow Synagogue at Seacrest Village, in person or virtual)
- Complimentary lunch at Mel’s Place or in the newly renovated dining room at Seacrest Village, when open for visitors.
- Recognition in publications and website
Annual Membership fees, which are 100% tax deductible, are $50. Lifetime Memberships are $1,800.
July 2020 – June 2021 Members
Devin Chodorow, President
Dr. Lawrence Krause
Hammy Loeb, Jr.
Get in Touch or Schedule a Tour
Please complete this form and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible to help answer any questions you have, or to schedule a visit.