Q: When is the Hearts of Gold Virtual Gala and how do I watch it?
A: Sunday, February 21 at 5:30 pm at https://www.seacrestfoundation.org/gala
Q: When is the VIP Zoom Cocktail Reception?
A: Sunday, February 21 at 5:00 pm. If you RSVP’d for this event you have received a Zoom link in an email and in your VIP cocktail kit. Your kit will be delivered to you on Sunday.
Q: I am a sponsor and should have food delivered. When will that arrive?
A: On Sunday, February 21, cold appetizers (artisan cheese boards) will arrive between 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM, appetizers with hot entrées will arrive between 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM.
Q: How do I register for the auction?
A: Follow these steps:
- Click here: https://seacrest.ggo.bid
- Click on “Get Started” to register
- Click on “Create Account”
- Verify your Email: the email subject line will read “Verify Email for Greater Giving”. If you don’t see it, check your other email folders (Junk, Other, Promotions, etc.)
- Be sure to enter your mobile phone number.
- Click on the green gavel to start bidding!
Q: How do I log into my bidding page?
A: Either click on your personal URL emailed or texted to you, OR click here for the public bidding page and click “Get Started” to log on: https://seacrest.ggo.bid
Q: What does a two-screen experience mean?
A: You will watch the gala livestream on one screen and then bid on another. This means you can either use two devices (desktop computer, laptop, tablet, phone), or have two windows open on one computer; one window with the gala livestream and the other window with the auction website.
For more assistance, please call or text Anna at 760.420.5424